N San Pedro Road, San Rafael CA 94903 firstname.lastname@example.org 415-271-0860
"I can't say enough good things about Who's My Dog! I started a new job that wouldn't allow me to bring my dog, Hurley so I was a little nervous about having someone else walk him. After interviewing and even trying out several dog walkers, none of them made me feel comfortable at all until I met Sasha!
She always leaves detailed notes and even sends photos and videos so I can see him with all the other dogs on their walks!
Sasha is an absolute expert in caring for dogs. Hurley is a handful- he has always pulled on the leash and gets nervous when he sees other dogs. Within a few weeks of him being with Sasha and her pack, he has completely transformed!
He is so much more calm on the leash- (no more pulling!) and is so much more socialized around other dogs. It is amazing! I have him stay with her when we go out of town as well, and it is so nice to know that he is having a blast with Sasha and her dogs rather than being stressed out in a kennel. Again, I just can't say enough good things- Sasha is patient, caring, responsible and has had an unbelievable calming, positive impact on our dog. Thank you so much Sasha!"
-Samara V. (dog: Hurley) Kentfield, CA
Currently accepting new clients in San Rafael & Kentfield
BENEFITS YOU & YOUR DOG WILL RECEIVE
- Peace of mind that your dog is being well cared for. 'Who's My Dog?' is insured and bonded, a graduate of the Canine Behavior Academy, and a certified in pet first aid & CPR
- Communication through photos, videos, texts, and recaps to keep you updated on your dogs activity, improvements, changes
- Socialization for your pup with a consistent group of screened dogs (3-4 dogs average to a pack, 6 dogs max)
- Exposure to various environments: trails, city streets, beaches, neighborhoods, shopping centers, pet stores
- Fun doing different activities: walking, running, hiking, swimming, playing, working with a backpack, nose works
- Training using positive reinforcement of basic commands: sit, stay, down, come, heel
- On-leash walks = improved leash manners
- Exercise tailored to your dogs energy level